Providing Independence, Security, Support, Safety and Savings
The Pillsure devices are designed to maintain the wellbeing of any person taking medication whilst maintaining their independence, safely and securely. Pillsure Pocket is monitored 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
The innovative device works with new energy Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) 4GLTE CatNB1 communication modules for mobile IoT powered by Artificial Intelligence. Existing pill dispensers limits the person’s ability to travel and prevents the medication giver from having real time insight into the dispensation of medication. Pillsure Pocket enables freedom whilst supplying security and safety.
All functions of the device are programmed by the Pillsure APP from your own phone or your support workers’ or carers’ Android or iPhone iOS system.
- You do not need to have your mobile phone with you.
- You do not need Bluetooth, WiFi or any other short-range connection.
- Pillsure Pocket is permanently and directly connected to the mobile network, Internet of Things, (IoT) platform and a remote application server which controls and monitors all functions.
This State-of-the-art APP enables the Support Worker, Carer, Friend and or Family Member to:
- Locate Pillsure Pocket on the provided map
- Store local required phone numbers
- Set a time for medication
- See that the device is charged
- See that the tablet has been taken, or has not been taken
- Recognise when the Doctor was phones